Bike to Bites x City of Asheville Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Bike to Bites and City of Asheville Giveaway
Terms and Conditions Bike to Bites Giveaways: The promoter is Bike to Bites whose Instagram handle is @biketobites.tv. The "Prize" refers to a two-night hotel stay at 1900 Inn on Montford ($750 value), a $35 Hole Doughnuts gift card, a $75 Sunny Point Café gift card (used for meals, drinks, retail items, but not gratuity for service staff), a $25 Sunshine Sammies gift card, and a $100 Rendezvous gift card.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12:00 PM EST on 11/8/22 One (1) winner in the USA (excluding the territories) will be selected at random by Bike to Bites on 11/9/22 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- Each giveaway would be open to entry for one week.
- An entry consists of following all relevant social profiles (@biketobites.tv, @earthxtv, @1900_inn_on_montford, @holedoughnuts, @sunnypointcafe, @sunshinesammies, and @avlrendezvous). If an individual tags friends in the comments section of the post, this would count as an additional entry. The individual also must like the post. The individual must continue to follow all relevant social profiles for the entire giveaway period.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message, and need to provide us with their full name, phone number, and email, and mailing address. The winner will be mailed their Bike to Bites custom Bike Kit.
- Bike to Bites would make the graphic and post surrounding the giveaway and the entry details. We would tag all partners in the post (everyone who contributed to the giveaway - (@biketobites.tv, @earthxtv, @1900_inn_on_montford, @holedoughnuts, @sunnypointcafe, @sunshinesammies, and @avlrendezvous); therefore, this can be shared on their stories.
- Bike to Bites will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Bike to Bites takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Bike to Bite’s liability under or in connection with the giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize/s in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Bike to Bites shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the giveaway or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Bike to Bites and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bike to Bites reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Bike to Bites reasonable control, Bike to Bites reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Bike to Bite's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of Bike to Bites after the winner has been selected.